Rollers, Wheels, Tracks (R, W, T) Endorsement

If you drive a special type of vehicle that isn’t a forklift on the road, you must have an W, T or R endorsement on your driver licence.
Book now
Rollers, Wheels, Tracks endorsement by Driver Development Limited

In addition to holding the appropriate vehicle endorsement, you must also hold the appropriate full class of licence that covers the weight of the special type vehicle you want to drive.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Must hold your full Car Licence.

Once you have completed the course and you have been found competent, you are given a certificate for the R, W, T endorsement. Please take this to the AA to add on your licence. There will be a charge for this.

Want to book a course or find out more?